The Tent of Nations runs the following facilities that visitors and groups may use:
– A Meeting Room located near Manger Square in Bethlehem.This far-off site is provided with facilities that can be used for lectures and discussions (30 person capacity).
– One Hundred Acres of Land for hiking, viewing Biblical scenery, and camping. – Several Caves that offer use for meetings and worship.
– Visitor Sites including a historic stone-watching tower, the sight where they used to press and make wine, ancient caves residence, nine operating cisterns, and many Biblical trees.
– Solomon’s Theater: An Outdoor Theatre transformed from an ancient wine press used for children and youth festivals.
– Campsite and Ring-Fire available for all groups and individuals. Kitchen and restroom services are also provided.
– Meals are prepared and served for daily-visitors and campers.
– A Playground for local children and visitors.
-And much more you will have to come and see for yourself!